Sunday, November 30, 2014

Gratitude

I'm thankful for:
  • My wonderful and supportive family that accepts my crazy ideas and lets me roll with them
  • That I have a job that I love, and that I have the opportunity to continue to learn and grow and work and have fun!
  • My friends. I'm so thankful to have friends who support and care for me. I'm especially thankful for all the friends who want to visit and work with me and can experience what I'm passionate about.
  • Sean, Alex, Jenna and my parents have all come to Charlotte to to build with me. I'm excited to host even more family and friends and share a fun work day with them.
  • And I'm grateful to Logan and his family for taking me in this Thanksgiving.
  • Dedicated volunteers who give up their time and weekends to work hard to make Habitat for
    Humanity's mission successful.
  • Being healthy and able to work and play as hard as I possibly can.
  • The sense of Community that I've found in Charlotte, at Habitat and at Okra. I cherish all the people I've met becoming part of these communities.

No comments:

Post a Comment